Hub-Suite Fair Use Policy
- Our Fair Use Policy applies to services which are stated to be subject to the Fair Use Policy (“Fair Use Services”).
- Our Fair Use Policy is intended to ensure:
- the availability of our Services to all eligible Hub-Suite Customers; and
- that the Fair Use Services are not used in an unreasonable manner.
- We reserve the right to vary the terms of this Fair Use Policy from time to time.
- We may rely on the Fair Use Policy where your usage of the Fair Use Services is unreasonable, as defined below.
- Unless otherwise indicated, capitalised terms used in this Fair Use Policy have the meanings given to them in our agreement with you.
- It is unreasonable use of a Fair Use Service where your use of the service is reasonably considered by Hub-Suite to:
- be fraudulent;
- involve a non-ordinary use;
- cause significant network congestion, disruption or otherwise adversely affect the Hub-Suite network, a supplier’s network; or
- adversely affect another person’s use of or access to the Fair Use Services, the Hub-Suite network or a supplier’s network.
- Without limitation:
- Fraudulent use includes resupplying or reselling a service without Hub-Suite’s written consent so that someone else may access, use or commercially exploit a Fair Use Service;
- Non-ordinary use includes:
- usage to menace, harass or injure any person or damage anything;
- usage in connection with an infringement or committing an offence against any law, standard or code; or
- any other activity which would not be reasonably regarded as ordinary use in relation to the Fair Use Service.
- Excess Use is defined as:
- When a Customer has more than a total of 50GB Network Usage within any 30 day calendar period across all products combined;
- When a Customer has more than a total of 2,500 videos within an account across all products
- If we consider your use of the Fair Use Services is unreasonable, we may, at our sole discretion, without telling you before we do so:
- suspend or limit the Service (or any feature of it) in accordance with our agreement with you; and/or
- terminate the Service in accordance with our agreement with you.
- This policy is supplementary to and does not limit any of Hub-Suite’s rights.